“The most powerful person in the world is the storyteller. The storyteller sets the vision, value, and agenda of an entire generation that is to come.” – Steve Jobs
Morgan Crutchfield, Full-Stack Digital Strategist
The audience you chase? I know them. The data you collect? I can tell you what it means. The unity and agility you’re looking for? I create them. The “strategy” of digital is taking the four-dimensional digital world and shaping it into a tunnel that surrounds your buyers, your users, your readers, your fans with the experiences and information they want. Here’s to building tunnels.
TO VIEW MY DIGITAL PORTFOLIO, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Agile Product Owner; Project Management – Web Dev, Digital Marketing, Digital ads, SEO/SEM; Amazon.com (AMS, AMG, optim.); Ecommerce SEO (Shopify, Amazon, Walmart.com); Social Media Management; HTML/CSS; Wordpress, Contentful, Expression Engine; Digital Advertising (Social, SEM, Programmatic); Adobe Creative Suite; Branding; Digital Presence Analysis; Influencer Identification/Marketing; Digital Marketing Strategy; Google Analytics, GTM
Industry Experience :
Tech Startup, Healthcare Tech, Cryptocurrency, Logistics, Travel and Tourism, Ecommerce, Pharma, SaaS, Major League Sports, Pet Products
April, 2020 to Present – Agile Product Owner, Radio Systems Corp.
- Product Ownership (Agile) – Act as an Agile Product Owner for the Development Team during the replatforming of Radio Systems’ 11+ websites, domestic and international. Coordinated multiple vendors and teams to manage the stakeholder relationships with the development team through the company-wide shift to headless Ecommerce and an entirely new tech stack.
- Ecommerce Programs Management – coordinated and completed multiple major projects including NPD Launch Playbook, Amazon Internal Resource Center, Amazon Packaging Inserts, Amazon Posts Spinup, Company-Wide Reviews Management.
October, 2019 to April, 2020 – Interim Director of Marketing, Gator Waders
- Positional Revamp – Completed a short contract to assess systems and create a repair and growth plan for the entirety of this outdoor retail/ecommerce brand’s digital marketing presence. Grew holiday revenue by more than 25% YOY and implemented structural and procedural changes to see them through restructuring in 2020.
January, 2014 to September, 2019 – Digital Strategist and Owner, Crutchfield Digital
- Body Back Company – Analyzed and repaired the entirety of the company’s Amazon.com, Google Shopping, and Shopify presence to address sales falloffs and incorrect practices/procedures. Managed 10,000+ per month spend on Sponsored Product, Sponsored Brand ads while laying out a strategy for Display, Remarketing, Partner network. Developed marketing plans for Amazon/Google/Shopify/Social through Q1 of 2020 as well as launch plans for 2 new products. Instituted affiliate program.
- Digital Kitchen – Restructured the Project Management team and its processes to emphasize efficiency, budget adherence, and optimal use of software in place. Led the team through several major (2mil+) projects while we standardized the new processes.
- Myfo.Info – Website rebuild for ecommerce and app sales with special attention to UX and UI.
- Vortext Analytics – Brand refresh for an established healthcare tech company including website rebuild with copywriting and SEO planning, user experience consultation. Developed and created animated explainer video for brand awareness and main sales deck.
- Aquatic Weed Wizards – Designed and built a brand for this startup company including website build with copywriting
and SEO planning, logo design, and branding consultation. Digital advertising across social and Google.
- Dancing Bear Lodge – Performed a digital presence evaluation for co-branded restaurant, resort, and shops with
deliverables including 6 month social media plan, digital community building strategy, SEO/SEM/Paid Search
assessment, and social media manager hiring road map.
January, 2018 to February, 2019 – Director, Digital Media, Spear Marketing
- Digital Strategy – Analysis and digital strategic alignment of every digital ad project that comes through the agency. Research and development for new processes and platforms.
- Paid Search/SEO/SEM – Oversight and implementation of all paid search, SEO, and SEM initiatives for the agency’s client base.
November, 2016 to August, 2017 – Digital Marketing Strategist, PerfectServe
- Digital Strategy – Responsible for alignment of all digital assets including web presence, social media accounts, content marketing, SEO/SEM and Paid Search efforts, e-mail marketing, and print materials.
- Project Management – Tasked with oversight of full-scale rebranding including website redesign.
- Data Management – Assessed social media accounts, paid search accounts, SEO/SEM efforts, and website analytics to determine a strategy for brand awareness, product growth, and campaign exposure.
October, 2015 to September, 2016 – Project Manager and Digital Media Strategist, Slamdot
- Project Management – Managed 50% of all incoming website projects from design inception to launch of sites including web development. Exceptional time management, communication, prioritization and planning capabilities required.
- Website Development – Built more than 50 websites for a wide variety of business institutions and personal clients with extensive coding requirements and design considerations.
- Digital Strategy – Created focused digital media audits and plans to develop online presences, leverage SEO and SEM, and optimize reach for multiple clients including business, personal, and non-profit organizations.
- Public Relations – Conducted consultation sessions, networking meetings, and public presentations to represent the agency and its culture in multiple communities.
June 2011 to Current – Founder & CEO, DVC Central and DVCCentral.com
- Created, edited, and self-published an acclaimed quarterly e-magazine averaging 60 pages in length dedicated to helping vacationers understand how to best vacation at Disney.
- Managed/moderated online communities of more than 20,000 active users on Facebook.
- Built and maintained a website as well as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, and Flickr accounts for the brand with more than 10,000 users active or engaged on any given day and a clear, concise brand statement and voice.
- Managed CRM system with consistent growth of 50+ clients per day.
- Developed a social media strategy that garners maximum exposure and organic reach through research of algorithms and market trends. Facebook posts consistently reach and engage 50% to 500% of my 8,000+ users even after Facebook algorithm implementation.
- Built and maintained professional, mutually beneficial relationships with advertisers.
Book Smarts: Bachelor’s Degree, The Pennsylvania State University (2009)
What People Are Saying:
“Morgan’s strategic approach to our social presence is backed by her wealth of digital marketing experience and what I found to be most impressive, her knowledge with regard to all of the latest tactics and methods to keeping our presence current, relevant and relatable. She has her finger on the pulse of digital marketing and how it’s constantly evolving. Morgan would be a true asset to any company looking to take their social efforts to the next level.” – Diane LoBidondo, Senior Marketing Automation Specialist
“I worked with Morgan on helping to manage paid campaigns, website enhancements, a website redesign and more. Morgan has a very wide array of skills and can help create and manage a marketing strategy at every level. She is very personable and professional and sticks to deadlines. She is task-oriented and organized which makes working with her easy and enjoyable. Morgan is an asset to any team and a valued partner.” – Jordan Burleson, Paid Search Team Lead, Beacon Technologies
Morgan has made an immediate impact at Spear Marketing–from improving campaign performance, to nurturing client relationships & optimizing internal processes. It’s a pleasure to recommend her to anybody looking for a strategic, creative, experienced resource–she truly knows her stuff. Morgan sees the big picture and know exactly how to get there. Her ability to manage every aspect of a project has been a true campaign saver for our group. She is easy to work with, awesome under pressure, a great communicator and needs virtually no oversight. Her value is immeasurable!” – Sarah Yoo, Art Director